- 1 tbsp vegan butter
- 1 white onion, peeled and diced
- 4 large carrots, diced
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp dried chili flakes
- 1 tsp Hab Shifa Activated Black Seed Grinder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over a medium heat and sauté the onions, carrots and garlic for 3-5 minutes until softened.
- Add the cumin, chilli flakes and a generous grind of Hab Shifa Activated Black Seed Grinder, salt and pepper to taste and cook for a further 2-5 minutes until fragrant.
- Add coconut milk and vegetable stock and bring to the boil and reduce to a simmer and cook for a further 5-7 minutes until the carrots are tender.
- Let cool for five minutes before blending until smooth.
Hab Shifa recipes by Faye James